Complaint Review: Parkplace Property Managment

• Reported By: Unknown — Boise Idaho
Parkplace Property Managment
280 E. Corporate Dr. Suite 260 Internet United States of America

Parkplace Property Managment Horror! Internet

This is stupid.  I am tired of the grounds at the Denali Park Town homes looking like trash.  I do not...NO wait....let me correct that I no LONGER live in these town homes for the fact that when I am embarrassed to have company over for the fact that the grounds are trashed, and there are hazards everywhere, I have to come to a realization do something or get out.  So instead of choosing, I am going to chose BOTH!  I will not be made to look like a slob when I pay a decent amount of money monthly to what ONCE WAS a decent structure.

Park place, all I have to say to you is that when I heard of your current Rent Increases I am appalled.  There is no ground for the rent increase.  There are no grounds at the complex as is.  It is all covered with trash.  But don't worry.  I am sure that one day a tenant will get upset with you and finally do it themselves and send the bill straight to your company. [continued below]....
.....

I have had friends work for your maintenance department, and all they are doing is laughing.  Looks to me like if you and your EMPLOYEES don't do something soon, you will have NO tenants, and there will be absolutely nobody wanting to reside in those units after the media circus that I hear is about to unfold.

My final words to you are this:  Good Luck!  You're Gonna Need It!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parkplace-Property-Managment/internet/Parkplace-Property-Managment-Horror-Internet-1042179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parkplace Property Managment