Complaint Review: Parkrose RV Storage

• Reported By: Mike — Portland Oregon United States of America
Parkrose RV Storage
5393 NE 115TH AVE Portland, Oregon United States of America

Parkrose RV Storage AtoZ Bargains Stolen Property Portland, Oregon

I stored my truck at Parkrose RV. They were supposed to be selling it for me but never advertised it.

When I went to check on it, they told me that several months before an "incident" happened and my batteries were gone.

I went to court and received a judgement against them. Leo, the manager I had the problem with, lied in court to try to persuade the judge that I was in the wrong but the judge saw right through it. His parting words for Leo were "I better not ever see you in my court again for something like this."

Do not store your vehicle with them. They are dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parkrose-RV-Storage/Portland-Oregon-97227/Parkrose-RV-Storage-AtoZ-Bargains-Stolen-Property-Portland-Oregon-980989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parkrose RV Storage