Complaint Review: Parri Curtis

• Updated: Sun, September 23, 2012

• Reported By: JPlarson — Rockford Michigan United States of America
Parri Curtis
820 Monroe NW Grand Rapids, Michigan United States of America

Parri Curtis Curtisy Massage Therapy I was robbed while on the massage table. and made to pay twice. I have mild autism. I was nervous about getting naked. I didn't pay before the service. Grand Rapids, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: A great service

*Consumer Comment: Parri Curtis is great!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: John Larson The Person whom has reported my business had ripped me off.

I have a chronic back condition. I went to curtisy massage therapy to get relief from my tension. I arrived and was greeted by the owner parri curtis. She said that se does the whole body and I should strip of all clothing. She assured me by saying she was not a pervert and I have nothing to be ashamed of. I stripped down naked and layed down on the table and she did her job. It was a great service which is entirely confusing and totally understandable why she had someone come in the room to take my money, while I was naked on a massage table. I feel equivelant to a rape victim. I am afraid to sleep because this person may be outside my house waiting to rob me when i can not see them doing it. I am in shock at this moment still. It happen many hours ago. I have been vomiting uncontrollably from my anxiety that I no longer take any medicine for. I feel trapped between my own sanity and some evil person with no conscious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 02:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parri-Curtis/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49503/Parri-Curtis-Curtisy-Massage-Therapy-I-was-robbed-while-on-the-massage-table-and-made-to-766193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parri Curtis

A great service

AUTHOR: CTM68 - (United States of America)

I recently met with Parri and was a consumer of her services.  She was an excellent professional and worked with me and was upfront and very honest and did excellent work! I have no problems working with her again.  I am not sure what this guy talking about, but it is clear from what he wrote that he has a mental disorder or a drug problem! That is nothing like the person I met! I highly recommend Parri!

Parri Curtis is great!

AUTHOR: A.Madison - (United States of America)

I have used Parri Cutis' services and it was nothing short of true professionalism. She is an expert in her craft as well as friendly, accommodating, and warm.

When I opened my eyes, all my belongings were still undisturbed on the other side of the room (obviously, since she is an honest businesswoman).

It's obvious by the guy's comment about feeling trapped between sanity and evil that he is just mentally ill.

Why would someone who is excellent at their job need to risk their reputation by stealing?

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

John Larson The Person whom has reported my business had ripped me off.

AUTHOR: Parri - (United States of America)

John Larson  25 yrs of age from Rockford came in on August 16th. He had complained of serious back issues which I had addressed by doing 2hrs of deep tissue massage. The cost of this particular massage is $140. I did not ask him to pay up front just in case it was not as severe as he claimed.  During the massage he was fully awake and aware of what  I was doing and he was covered by a sheet. His belongings was in front of a chair to far from the massage table for any one to get to. As he was talking about all the mmedications he was on he also made me aware he was high on Marijuana and he had a Medical card for this. He reeked of the stuff which I had assured him the session may not completely work. He had stated he was perfectly fine. He had replied he had dabbled in cocaine as well.
When the 2hrs was finished I asked him to please get up slowly and get dressed. He went over to the chair and sat there acting really nervous I asked him if he was alright several times. I noticed he was in and out of his where bouts. I made him tell me where he was at. He said here for a massage. I then said you need to get dressed. Usually I step out of the room or turn around but he was acting different. He then reached in his pocket and asked how much does he owe I said $140. He stood there and said he does not have it, It may be out in the car. So I unlocked the door ( which I have 2 doors that are locked and a surveillance camera at the inside one) I asked him to give me his full name phone number and his address and had said you have to return with the money in 15 mins or cops are called. He assured me he would be back. He got into his vehicle came out of the parking lot and swerved back into a parking spot, got out and accused me of having some one come in and steal the money from him. He had no wallet in with him or at least showed me proof of no money. John Larson sat on the rail road tracks rocking back n forth and I said I will be calling the police and he got up and fled to his vehicle. I made a police report. But since it wasn't a break in or over $300 there wasn't much I could do. Then one of my friends saw this on this sight. So I ask for it to be removed asap. I have been in Business for 7yrs and had never been scammed out of money. This John Larson was clearly on drugs when he came in and had not said any thing pertaining autism. He did not have signs of this. I believe he came in intentionally not to pay and to ruin my reputation. You can tell by his "testamonial" he is on drugs or have a mental disability. He states he no longer take medication and feel trapped by his own insanity and some evil person with no conscious. This tells me this person John Larson is a dangerous possible criminal. I would advise all Massage Therapist of this person he has long greasy brown hair, wears glasses, 5'8 white, and looks like Weird Al Yankovich. He drives a 2003 Honda utility type vehicle.

Parri Curtis @ Curtisy Massage Therapy