- Report: #1128536
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Parrish Trucks & Equipment
Parrish Trucks & Equipment1229 Robinson Rd. Washington C.H., Ohio USA
Parrish Trucks & Equipment Beware of Parrish Trucks & Equipment, LLC! Washington C.H. Ohio
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- My truck was damaged in an accident on 12/18/2013.
- Parrish Trucking was called by the local Police to tow my truck.
- I received their estimate on 12/20/2013. It was $10,091.19.
- They were approved to do the work and then my insurance agreed to pay them over $10,000.
- My insurance issued a payment based on the PDA estimate on 01/22/2014.
- I received another invoice from Parrish Towing on 02/04/2014 for the amount of $15,996, which included Storage Fees.
- This fee includes the days that the truck was actually being repaired, even though, according to my Insurance Agent, it is customary for the company doing the repairs to not charge storage when the equipment is being repaired at the time.
- I requested the towing fees be removed from the invoice since he did (partial) repairs to the rig, which did not include fixing the body damage.
- Parrish Towing refused to waive their storage fee of $50/day storage for truck and $50/day for trailer [industry standard ranges from $25-$40/day].
- On 02/06/2014, Parrish called and informed me he was filing a lien on the equipment.
- Filing a lien to retrieve Storage Payments is against State Law.
- Even though Parrish has been informed of this by our attorney, he continues to hold our equipment hostage.
Is this what a reputable company does?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parrish-Trucks-Equipment/Washington-CH-Ohio-43160/Parrish-Trucks-Equipment-Beware-of-Parrish-Trucks-Equipment-LLC-Washington-CH-Ohi-1128536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.