Complaint Review: "Pars Cars" "Atlanta Giant" "Mr.Volume"

• Submitted: Thu, December 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 23, 2010

• Reported By: Burned by Pars Cars — Atlanta Georgia U.S.A.
"Pars Cars" "Atlanta Giant" "Mr.Volume"
Morrow Location College Park, Georgia United States of America

"Pars Cars" "Atlanta Giant" "Mr.Volume" Atlanta Auto Giant Worse Mistake EverTo Buy From Pars Cars College Park, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Wish I'd Checked Here First!!!

STAY AWAY FROM PARS CARS...I can't stress this enough, this company is full of ignorant Blacks and Terrorist that can't even speak the language.This company is a rip off in the worst way and don't waste your time or your money on cars that are broken, wrecked and just all out pieces of crap . Eventhough I TOLD THEM IT WAS TOO MUCH MONEY I gave them $3,000 as a down payment, BUT I WAS OVER A BARREL AND HAD NO OTHER TRANSPORTATION, DUE TO LOSING MY CAR IN THE Atlanta FLOODS HERE IN SEPTEMBER 09. The Car I purchased was a 2000 s type Jaguar, that had been wrecked eventhough they said it was in perfect condition with no problems, I gave them $3, 000 as a down payment(for a almost 10 year old car) and they wanted another grand, for a total of $4, 000.They gave me 2 weeks to pay the remainder of the "down payment". I wanted a 'S" class Mercedes, which is what I lost in the floods, but they said i would have to pay more down and that's all the " Bank" would approve me for. I have had sooooooooo many problems with this piece off crap .I have retained an attorney ,to file a lemon law case,and I'm taking them to court.If there is anyone else out there that would like to join in the fight against this group of morons, please leave me a way to contact you on this site.Let's Go Down Fighting The Good Fight! My email address is (((REDACTED))) I'm also posting on the ripoff reports, everyone should do the same and let's get together and go to the media,especially V-103,whom influences alot of people here in the Atlanta area. Please contact me at (((REDACTED)))   to join the Good Fight against these predators!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pars-Cars-Atlanta-Giant-MrVolume/College-Park-Georgia-30349/Pars-Cars-Atlanta-Giant-MrVolume-Atlanta-Auto-Giant-Worse-Mistake-EverTo-Buy-From-537154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on "Pars Cars" "Atlanta Giant" "Mr.Volume"

Wish I'd Checked Here First!!!

AUTHOR: D - (U.S.A.)

I bought my car from Pars Cars of College Park on July 28, 2010. Like so many others who are forced to have to deal with this "seller of lemons" I was faced with a recent car loss and needed a desperate option. I wish I had checked this site before I made the mistake of doing business with Pars Cars! The car looks ince, but we all know looks can be deceiving!! This car runs hot, the breaks squeak, there is a big knock, as well as slippage in the transmission, the reverse, as well as left break lights have just suddenly stopped working, and did I mention the "check engine" light is on? I've only had the car for three weeks!!! MAY GOD HELP US AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF IN THIS ECONOMY, BY PARS CARS!!!!