Complaint Review: Pars Cars

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: bryan — canton Georgia United States of America
Pars Cars
6823 Mt.Zion blvd morrow, Georgia United States of America

Pars Cars Milford gm. I financed a a 2002 Cadillac Escalade I have the car not even 2 days before having problems. They put me in another car to find out it is having a lot of problems also.I have made 14 trips for repair. morrow, Georgia

i finaced a vehicle that had problems since the second day. i made eight trips to pars cars for repair after third week they decided to put me in another vehical. They put me in a vehical that had problems the same day. I took the car back on five times. I only had this car not even a month, just on yesterday i took the car back there and they refused to give me a refund. I live fifty miles away from pars cars. and some days they had me to come to there location to tell me they didn't have enough mechanics on duty wow. it has been a bad experience with customer service, the call center very disrespectful, i had a service mgr told me "quote to get the(((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) out his office"i never gave him a reason to talk to me that way. every time i call to talk with the general manager i get a voice mail. i have put a total of $4125. down and pick up payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pars-Cars/morrow-Georgia-30560/Pars-Cars-Milford-gm-I-financed-a-a-2002-Cadillac-Escalade-I-have-the-car-not-even-2-days-889939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pars Cars