• Report: #1091901

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: Jill — Los Angeles California
PartSelect.com
415 Willow St. Truro, NS B2N 6T2 Canada Internet USA

PartSelect.com; easyapplianceparts.com; appliancehelp.com Cheating millions of consumers in all 50 states Nova Scotia, Canada Internet

The worst company, I ever dealt with. I made a purchase at www.partselect.com, five days later I received package with a wrong part. I called customers service and after about 20 minutes of run around, they said that refund will be issued right away, but in a mean time they do not have my part in stock and suggested that I look at another website: www.easyapplianceparts.com.

On that site my part was also listed as available/in stock for the same price. Without hesitation I ordered from that website. Four days later shipment arrived, to my surprise; it was a wrong part again.

I called customers service at www.easyapplianceparts.com, and after long 26 minutes on hold, a rep tells me that they do not even carry the part I ordered. When I pointed to page on their site, she simply stated “it must be a mistake”. I asked for refund, and was talked, that shipping charges for the box to and from customer are my responsibility to pay.

The part I ordered was $30, they charged me shipping of $7.49 and I also had to pay $37 to ship it back to Canada. I kept on waiting and waiting for refund of $30 from www.partselect.com and now $30 from www.easyapplianceparts.com.

After approximately month and a half (6 WEEKS) I received a charge back to my card from a website I never even used at all for $60, that site is www.appliancehelp.com.

Surprised, I called the phone number listed under my credit card refund. No one picks up the phone for a while, but after 10-12 rings a man answers me call and explains that all three website are the same Canadian company that only does business United States, and as a general manager/owner of all three site he cannot guarantee of any listed items to be accurate on all three sites and it takes him a long time to process a refund because it is a “one man selling operation” and he simply employs a call center in Philippines to handle scripted customers service.

I cannot even describe how disappointed I was with this explanation. Realizing, that some very small Canadian outfit (perhaps one guy, in his bedroom) is cheating millions of consumers in all 50 states, hard to find word to describe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PartSelectcom/internet/PartSelectcom-easyappliancepartscom-appliancehelpcom-Cheating-millions-of-consumers-1091901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PartSelect.com