Complaint Review: Partnercare Funding

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: RUINED — Tampa Florida United States of America
Partnercare Funding
123 their address changes alot Fishkills, New York United States of America

Partnercare Funding Partnercare has my deposit, and hasn't followed thru with loan after close to 6 months Fishkills, New York

I was approved for a commercial business loan with this company many months ago.  I needed it to expand my business.  I paid a deposit, was approved for the loan, yet nothing has happened, even after repeatedly being promised it will happen today, tomorrow, etc.  NOW, my business is in arears, and I could've pursued many other lending options, but was always told it will happen soon, tomorrow, a week, just be patient and it will happen.  Looking thru this website, there are numerous people who have the same problem I do.  Has this company ever funded ANYONE?  This has caused a strain in my marriage, caused me to promise people (after I have been promised many times) that we are expanding, growing, etc. My employess, there families, and many dealers, and vendors of mine now all look at me like they cannot believe a word I say, all because of this.  My reputation has been ruined. and my life is slowly spiraling downhill because of this.  Just in my business alone, there are at least 10 families that this has affected.  How can this guy sleep at night????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Partnercare-Funding/Fishkills-New-York-/Partnercare-Funding-Partnercare-has-my-deposit-and-hasnt-followed-thru-with-loan-after-993510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Partnercare Funding