• Report: #620175

• Submitted: Mon, July 05, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, September 21, 2010

• Reported By: Eric — Columbus Indiana United States of America
Parts Geek LLC
3202 atlantic ave., allenwood nj. 08720 Allenwood, New Jersey United States of America

Parts Geek LLC parts geek, llc. sent the wrong part, won't answer the phone or return e-mails Allenwood, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: NOT ALL THAT BAD......!!

I ordered a complete fuel hose assembly from partsgeek.com (for a pressurized system).  they sent me a fuel hose that I could have picked up from NAPA for 6.50.  The price for the actual hose assembly was a good price.  I need the right part not a hose that is not a part of the assembly.   should have checked the rip-off report about doing business with this guy.   Bet I just lost my money to a scam artist.  If I am wrong, I will take this down asap, and I would love to do that.  everyone makes some mistakes.  I have left my number with them 4 times and have yet to get a call.  same with the e-mails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2010 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parts-Geek-LLC/Allenwood-New-Jersey-08720-7012/Parts-Geek-LLC-parts-geek-llc-sent-the-wrong-part-wont-answer-the-phone-or-return-e-ma-620175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parts Geek LLC

NOT ALL THAT BAD......!!

AUTHOR: Olderblue - (USA)

I counted the amount of customer complaints and recognized that there were about 10 or so dating from today to 2 years ago.

I made a purchase from this company that ended up saving me $125.00 and therefore am a satisfied customer.

There is a weakness in this company ,howerver, that seems to piss off most clients. They do NOT do a good job in Telephone/email communications. They could handle this problem by adding $ 1.00 to each order and hiring a competent communicator to handle this issue. But if the owner is a stubborn old man with his own sense of determination,we will probably never see this happen. My advise at this moment, is to take a chance on the product you order to come out fine. It was a bet that I took and  I won and am happy about it.