Complaint Review: Parts Geek LLC

• Submitted: Mon, January 25, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, January 25, 2010

• Reported By: docwatts — Gainesville Virginia United States of America
Parts Geek LLC
3203 Atlantic Ave. Allenwood, NJ 08720 Allenwood, New Jersey United States of America

Parts Geek LLC Stay Away-The Headaches Are Not Worth the Savings Allenwood, New Jersey

Stay away from Parts Geek!!! I found them on the Net and should have known better after reading all the negative feedback from other recent customers. However, the prices were so good that I ignored the problems others had and ordered anyway. I ordered a BMW water pump and fan blade and the parts arrived very quickly. However the fan blade had 3 broken blades when it arrived in a box with no padding, no packing peanuts or anything. Just the fan tossed loosely in a box. I immediately tried to contact them via phone which immediately goes to voicemail or after holding for 10 or 15 minutes, it will then go to voicemail. I left a detailed message including the order number, my phone number and the problem. After leaving the voicemail, I emailed them as well. Still haven't heard anything via email or return phone call. That was a week ago. I've tried calling since then as well, but each time I get their voicemail. Bottomline, if the price looks too good to be true, it is, so stay away. I ended up going to the BMW dealership and buying the fan blade. So I guess I will just eat the cost of the broken Parts Geek fan blade. Parts Geek doesn't seem to care about making their customers happy and winning repeat business. It looks like they plan to make their money from one time sales from first time buyers. Buyer Beware!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2010 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parts-Geek-LLC/Allenwood-New-Jersey-08720/Parts-Geek-LLC-Stay-Away-The-Headaches-Are-Not-Worth-the-Savings-Allenwood-New-Jersey-559747. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parts Geek LLC