Complaint Review: Parts Geek

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Chris — Scottsdale Arizona
Parts Geek
50 S Maple Ave Marlton, New Jersey United States of America

Parts Geek Canceled Order and Customer Service would not let me before the order was even processed. Marlton, New Jersey

Be very careful, I highly recommend EBAY over ordering anything with this company. On April 6th, 2013 I ordered a Front Bumper Face for my Toyota Tundra. I received an acknowledgement immediately and the after 5 days, no update on the order or shipping. Parts Geek Website only said order processing. Most of the good online automotive websites that sell parts will email you that it has shipped within 1 or 2 business days or that it is simply out of stock, not Parts Geeks, After finally locating their 1-800-number(it is not on their website) I was told by customer service on April 11th, 2013 after my question to ascertain if it had shipped, I was informed that it was still processing and that no shipping label had been entered. I stated that since the shipping label was not prepared and there was no reasonable explanation, I kindly asked them to cancel the order since the order had no been fully processed and not shipped. The customer service representative informed me that canceling was not possible and being a small business owner myself, I asked why? He did not have a answer and was unsure. I then emailed customer service again to cancel the order. They sent a phony email saying that it had shipped on the same day and when I put the tracking number in, no label or information shows up for UPS. Another scam. This companyhas poor customer service and does not listen to the customer. I am refusing my order and contacting the Credit Card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parts-Geek/Marlton-New-Jersey-08053/Parts-Geek-Canceled-Order-and-Customer-Service-would-not-let-me-before-the-order-was-even-1042606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parts Geek