• Report: #812023

• Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: Danny — Westminster Colorado United States of America
Parts Geek

Parts Geek Customer Service Stinks Internet, Internet

This past summer I needed parts for my car (Plugs, Ignition Coil, and Ignition Wires) I order the parts and put them in my car.  After a few months the problems reappeared. I took the car into my dealership and they said the wrong plugs had been placed and may have caused problems to the Coil.  I went back to my invoice and the website and I called Partsgeek.  In our conversation, we noticed that they had a mistake on their website.  Their part number was wrong on their website.  I asked for reimbursement for the Plugs and Coil. They said no way...I should have known they were the wrong parts.  Are you kidding me...It was their mistake on their website that created the problems.  They were unyielding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parts-Geek/internet/Parts-Geek-Customer-Service-Stinks-Internet-Internet-812023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parts Geek