Complaint Review: Parts Geek

• Submitted: Mon, December 13, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, December 13, 2010

• Reported By: MzKitty46 — Lone Oak Texas United States of America
Parts Geek

Parts Geek Did not ship part as promised, still waiting and waiting and waiting , Internet

My complaint is similar to everyone else's regarding this company.  My husband ordered a replacement mirror for a Ford Expedition to replace one he damaged in an accident.  The money was debited from my account on 12/3/2010 to date I have gotten no part, no email with the tracking number, etc.  I tried numerous times to reach someone and left countless messages.

Finally called and pressed 1 to speak to Sales, figured they would answer those calls.  Spoke to Preston and was told I would receive a phone call in 30 minutes to update me on the status of my order.  Two hours later I am still waiting on a return call.

They are very quick to take your money but REALLY slow on getting you your part.  The website says will ship the next business day but it's been 8 days and I still don't have what I ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parts-Geek/internet/Parts-Geek-Did-not-ship-part-as-promised-still-waiting-and-waiting-and-waiting-Interne-671097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parts Geek