Complaint Review: Parts Geek

• Reported By:Bethesda Maryland
Parts Geek
www.partsgeek.com Internet U.S.A.

Parts Geek Wrong parts shipped, this could not be an accident! Internet

I called and said I needed shocks for a 1997 Porsche. I said these were for someone outside the US. The salesman looked up the part numbers and told me what I would need. Parts did arrive quickly. I was not able to get them to their destination for about 60 days. When I did the parts were not the correct ones. On further checking, they were for a 1983 model! I have e-mailed the company. They have not responded. I have tried to call the returns section and there is no answer. This had to be more than an honest mistake.

Bethesda, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parts-Geek/internet/Parts-Geek-Wrong-parts-shipped-this-could-not-be-an-accident-Internet-466618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parts Geek