Complaint Review: Parts Geek

• Reported By: Speakout — Melrose Park Illinois United States of America
Parts Geek
50 S Maple, marlton, New Jersey United States of America

Parts Geek Worst customer service and sales rip off marlton, New Jersey

Parts Geek is the worst dont buy from them.  On 06/07/2011 I ordered a part I received it and it was not the part I ordered. So after submitting a support ticket online because its almost impossible to get anyone on the phone, they send me a pickup ticket from UPS. I send back the wrong part and I am told that I have to pay to get the right part sent out again and I will get a refund for the wrong part sent to me. Its 07/05/2011 and I just got my refund and it is less the shipping charges.  They say I am supposed to pay for the shipping, even though it was there mistake and I still do not have the part.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parts-Geek/marlton-New-Jersey-08053/Parts-Geek-Worst-customer-service-and-sales-rip-off-marlton-New-Jersey-750554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parts Geek