Complaint Review: Parts geek

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: maquire — Palatine Illinois United States of America
Parts geek
50 South Maple Ave, Suite 100, Marlton, NJ 08053. Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

Parts geek Parts geek LLC Worst Customer service policy EVER! Charlotte, North Carolina

I placed an order for a mirror for my wife's car. Within 30 seconds of hitting the Submit button I realized that I ordered the wrong one. I sent them a E-mail within 2-3 minutes of submitting the order stating that I needed to cancel the order. They responded 24 hours later  and said I could not cancel and that I would have to either accept the mirror or send it back. I sent it back, costing me 13.00 dollars and when they refunded me they deducted 9 dollars for the outbound shipping cost. What kind of customer service is that. Oh Yes, They so graciously did not charge me a 15% restocking fee. These guys are criminals and I will do all in my power to let as many people know as possible!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Parts-geek/Charlotte-North-Carolina-98208/Parts-geek-Parts-geek-LLC-Worst-Customer-service-policy-EVER-Charlotte-North-Carolina-1017721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Parts geek