Complaint Review: PartsTrain.com

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Hardworker1 — Homer Virginia
PartsTrain.com
17150 Margay Ave Carson, California USA

PartsTrain.com Misleading web site- says parts are "in stock" but are not, lied during chats about orders status Carson California

I ordered several parts which all indicated the parts were "in stock" on the web site with overnight delivery, I was charged for over night shipping and a handling charge.  I asked for tracking numbers twice in their online chat... they told me all the parts had shipped and I would recieve them overnight since I paid for it. After the partical shipment arrived, missing  half the parts... I called Customer Service, they gave me the run around when I ask why they said the parts are "in stock" and that I would get them today when they knew they were still "working to locate the parts". In fact only 4 of 8 parts shipped over night and they are "working on the others". I told Customer Service rep to cancel the parts that I did not recieve as promised. Needless to say.. a better name would be partstrain wreck.com if you ask me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PartsTraincom/Carson-California-90746/PartsTraincom-Misleading-web-site-says-parts-are-in-stock-but-are-not-lied-during-ch-1067569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PartsTrain.com