shoulders

• Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: CJsTV — Columbia Tennessee United States of America
Partstore.com
204 Enterprise Drive Internet United States of America

Partstore.com BestBuy They ripped me off for $162.00 They sent me a incomplete order and refuse to refund for the parts not sent or send the the parts I was shorted. They ARE thieves and liars. STAY AWAY Internet

I purchased two led kits to repair a Sharp 60' led lcd. They only sent me two single strips when each kit is to include 4. Now they refuse to refund me for the parts never sent or to send me the remainder of the order. They say I only order two single strips but they will tell you one the phone they come in sets of 4. They charged me over $160. which is higher than other places for both sets of 4 that I ordered. They are Complete Rip Offs and they are Liars. I'm a TV shop in Columbia Tennesssee and I have never seen such a dishonest company in my over 30 years of buisness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Partstorecom/internet/Partstorecom-BestBuy-They-ripped-me-off-for-16200-They-sent-me-a-incomplete-order-and-r-932613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Partstore.com