Complaint Review: Party Poker

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: GRIVETT999 — Edinburgh Internet United Kingdom
Party Poker

Party Poker Took my payment site crashed then refunded me less internrt, Internet

I entered an online poker tournament on the site Partypoker.com but as soon as the tournament started my table crashed along with another 2 or 3. We were only able to check each hand meaning we could not play. I contacted party poker customer services and they assured me I would receive a refund as it was obvious the tournament had problems and had been cancelled.They refused to refund my money at that point and said it would take some time. About 12 hours later I received my refund which was not as much as the payment I made. I contacted customer services again and was told my refund was in accordance to their refund policy. I complained that it was ridiculous as I had not  not been able to play a hand in the tournament and I should get a FULL refund. I was then told this would not happen and the way it worked was the money that had been entered into the tournament would be divided out in proportion to your chip stack when the tournament was cancelled. Which is totally ridiculous as 2 or 3 tables could not play a hand.This is a complete lack of service and a total Ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Party-Poker/internet/Party-Poker-Took-my-payment-site-crashed-then-refunded-me-less-internrt-Internet-875003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Party Poker