- Report: #792214
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Party RV Rentals / Triple A Automotive
Party RV Rentals / Triple A Automotive5125 Emery Drive reno, Nevada United States of America
Party RV Rentals / Triple A Automotive Kelly Leavitt Major Rip Off, Burning Man Rental Rip-Off, Be Warned reno, Nevada
*Author of original report: slanderous lies in rebuttal
*Consumer Comment: PartyRvRentals.com
I will inform you in all fairness, that I will not rest until this matter is settled. The internet is a vast newspaper, allotted to both praising and condemning, services rendered. I will associate you and
your business, with Rip-off report and any other like minded associations, permanently marring both your reputation and ability for further business. I will even, if necessary, refer the matter to small
claims court, for "breach of contract" if need be.
That said, we have a long list of problems/issues, we would like to discuss with you, to determine adequate compensation, for a seriously lacking delivery on your part. [continued below]....
Total Cost: $3300 for trailer
$50 for one bike never delivered
$300 Cleaning fee
1. Trailer was not set up at our camp, as agreed. Kelly had address and name of point person in Dali Ville (Gary Long) prior to start of BM, but didnt deliver trailer until late Tuesday morning
2. trailer was dirty and broken throughout when received. See list for details
3. generator was left inside trailer blocking access to kitchen, rather than moved outside and set up.
4. a chair, which seemed not to belong in the trailer, was left on one of the beds
5. Keys were not provided to Kari or troy despite multiple requests.
6. Two of Kellys friends, a married couple who owned the rv were we being shuttled in, stopped the rv, exited the vehicle without speaking to me and 3 other people who were sleeping, and simply left all 8 of us unattended and uninformed by any representative of party rv rentals. One of the BM participants who was being shuttled to the playa in the transport rv took over the responsibility of driving us the remaining 7 hours it took to get to the trailer staging area on the playa.
7. RV was not equipped with the proper amount of water, when we arrived the water level was at 1/3. We took one short shower each and the water was depleted.
8. We were forced at a cost of our own time and expense to, find, negotiate, pay for and wait on a "water supply" truck to visit our campground to refill our supply. This cost $2 a gallon for a 60 gallon
supply and took most of an entire day to accomplish.
9. Our "grey water" tank was not delivered "empty". Once we had the water refilled, we almost immediately had water backing up in the tub.
We were forced to bail this grey water into buckets and cart them to the porta potties to empty.
10. Our "hot water" was not turned on. It took us two days to locate and turn on the "hot water" heater.
11. No instructions were provided for any of the operational features of this trailer.
12. Our trailer water supply "leaked" I have attached pics of our "leaking water supply".
13. There was no way to reach Kelly for "support". Despite biking all the way to your camp twice, you were never to be found. Despite following your instructions, by email and text, there was never a 'reply".
14. No one came to check on the status or well being of our trailer during our 5 day stay.
15. Our exit crew arrived a day early to take us to the airport. Despite the fact that we had prearranged a date for exit and confirmed it.
16. When we ran out of water in the trailer, we were forced to use our drinking water for bathing water.
17. When we ran out of fuel, we were forced to buy fuel from campers next to us, on our last two days.
Below is a list of broken and unclean items and areas of trailer:
1. 5 or more broken latches on cabinet doors, leaving them uncloseable
2. junk and forgotten items in cabinets and storage spaces
3. missing window blind in living room
4. freezer door access partially blocked by air conditioning unit
5. living room ceiling vent screen covered in dried leaves and other debris
6. fridge grate left on bed in kitchen
7. torn wall paper
8. broken and bent blinds throughout
9. bathroom door lock sticks
10. stains on carpet
11. broken handle on hall accordion door
12. kitchen, bathroom sink, toilet, shower, carpets, furniture were dirty from previous use
13. Entire interior of trailer was not cleaned before we received it
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2011 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Party-RV-Rentals-Triple-A-Automotive/reno-Nevada-89506/Party-RV-Rentals-Triple-A-Automotive-Kelly-Leavitt-Major-Rip-Off-Burning-Man-Rental-R-792214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)