Complaint Review: Party depot

• Updated: Tue, September 06, 2011

• Reported By: Jocy — Miami Florida United States of America
Party depot
14720 NW 24 Ct Opa-Locka, Florida United States of America

Party depot Party Max No respect for their client, No customer service, NO SATISFACTION Opa-Locka, Florida

I placed an order for pick up at the warehouse for my 2 yr old birthday party....

I decided to change one of the souvenirs; I called the office and asked for Saturday business hours... The person on the phone told me that the warehouse is closed but since I already made an order I can walked in, for pick up or make any changes...

I went to the store on a Saturday and one of the owners was sitting at the front desk, never greet the customer (me) (I arrive at 11:30am) after I introduced myself to him, I told him that I was there for exchange, his first word was there is nobody to help me on a Saturday.  I explained that I called and I was advised to go on a Saturday.

With a bad attitude he said, Warehouse will be closing at 2pm have a sit and wait for the only person that is available.
 I have no problem with that so I waited.  When the lady came, she was really nice and helps me choosing something else.

This fat, Cuban guy came to the room and as rude as it can be he told the lady that somebody was on the phone ready to make a payment....

I stay on the room looking for an alternative. when he asked me to leave I couldn't believe what I heard, So I said "Excuse me" and he repeat himself.... (Mam you have to leave) I left and at the same time as I was walking I said that for him to be one of the "Owners" and work on a business field, he Suck....He started acting like a littler girl telling me all this non sense stuff. I told him I will only speak with a person on my same level (obviously he is too low for me)

Its sad that there is no respect for the client anymore.  I hope that with my experience I can help you avoiding, dealing with an unprofessional and disrespectful person.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2011 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Party-depot/Opa-Locka-Florida-33054/Party-depot-Party-Max-No-respect-for-their-client-No-customer-service-NO-SATISFACTION-O-773521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Party depot