Complaint Review: Party solvers entertainment

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Farrah — Smithtown New York United States of America
Party solvers entertainment
79-74 copper ave Ridge wood, New York United States of America

Party solvers entertainment Danielle gaviglia Unprofessional, untrained, completely rude rip offs!!!!! Ridge wood, New York

I'm heartbroken danielle gaviglia the owner of this pitiful joke of a business has ruined my one year old daughters first birthday party:( my story is very long so I will try to get to the point which means I will have to skip a lot. When I hired these unprofessional people I was told I would get Micky and Minnie for an hour. They would play music and games with the kids as well as do balloon animals. I paid a $55 deposit and was to pay the balance at the party. Her party was supossed to be sat feb 9 but we got 26 inches of snow the night earlier I called to rescheduale her party the wed before for sat feb 16 (the following sat) she had no problem and said it was fine, obviously no one is going to drive in 26 inches of snow.

I started to realize every single time I spoke to Danielle she would always pretend I never spoke to her before and I keep speaking to different girls. I found that very odd but never called her out on it the night before my daughters party Danielle called me saying they don't do cancelations and whoever I spoke to before (which was her) made a mistake she said they are still going to come but had to come the same time that my party starts she took me very off guard but I agreed for them to come a half hour after the party starts.

The day of my daughters party 2 very very young girls with braces showed up with the most ghetto costumes I have ever seen in my entire life! Mickys eyes were falling off Minnie's bow was bent and ripped I was so embarrassed they were ancient and gross looking. The girls clearly weren't trained and were very awkward. It just turned into a strange photo session cuz no one knew what to do. I finally said aren't u guys supposed to play music and games with the kids? Which they replied oh we asked the kids if they wanted to play games and they said no I was like u have to just play games and music and I promice they will play! When they finally got their supplies and started playing games and music of course the kids started playing and laughing a dancing and finally having fun! Literally five minutes later they said its 4:00 we have to go I said there's no way I'm paying this was not what I was promiced and I'm extremely unhappy and fuming right now. When they called Danielle and put me on the phone with her she spoke over me and literally wouldn't let me speak I'm skipping a lot but one of the things she kept stupidly repeating was "my emplyees asked your kids if they want to play and they said no we can't force a bunch of one year olds to play if they said no" all of you reading this no how incredibly stupid this is besides the point I had 25 children ranging in ages from 1-8 which I told her she then hung up on me! I told her I was not gonna pay her another dime but I did give her girls $80 because I felt bad for them this morning my husband noticed this disgusting girl Danielle decided to go ahead and charge my card $108 which was completely unauthorized!!!!!

This pitiful joke of a business completely ripped me off and ruined my daughters party:( she is completely incompetent there are so many complaints on this joke of a business on the Internet I wish I looked them up before I hired don't make the same mistake I did:( I find it funny that Danielle always has to write back after someone complains about her unprofessionalism actually always blaming the client which is what she did to me. I can't wait to see what she could possibly have to say after reading this! She embarrassed me in front of my guests and ruined my baby's party it's a matter of time before she goes out of business DO NOT HIRE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Party-solvers-entertainment/Ridge-wood-New-York-11385/Party-solvers-entertainment-Danielle-gaviglia-Unprofessional-untrained-completely-rude-r-1018870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Party solvers entertainment