Complaint Review: Pasadena Sound

• Updated: Wed, October 17, 2012

• Reported By: Agressiver53 — los angeles California United States of America
Pasadena Sound
1880 East Colorado Boulevard Internet United States of America

Pasadena Sound Pasadena Sound Damaged My Car and Mickey Moused everything! Internet

I advice u guys just to stay away from Pasadena Sound they damaged my car in so many ways
it became unsafe to drive and now i have to repair and pay for damages they made and now
wont except anything that they did. its evident that they did because they worked on my car and also
have very mad manors and customer service towards employees they need to be closed down. They also lack on time they say they take to do your car. My car was said to be done in 3days and ended up taking 1 month and 2 weeks. and only reason i did not take my car was due to the fact that i had given him 1200 upfront and 600 pending  and either way towards the end i had to give him 200 more to get my car which made it a total of 2000 dollars and yet my car isnt done right. Still they damaged my car like the front bumper...my rim...rear bumper... and my roceker panels...and MICKEY MOUSED! my whole suspension and bent my sway bar links so they can fit. They give services that honestly they dont know how to do there not even licensed to do so!!! NEVER GO TO PASADENA SOUND!! if you have alot of money to give away go there but if you dont then dont go there please its not worth it!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pasadena-Sound/internet/Pasadena-Sound-Pasadena-Sound-Damaged-My-Car-and-Mickey-Moused-everything-Internet-956491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pasadena Sound