Complaint Review: Pascal De Souza and Ms Jayabarathi

• Submitted: Mon, February 01, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 17, 2011

• Reported By: Victim — United States of America
Pascal De Souza and Ms Jayabarathi

Pascal De Souza and Ms Jayabarathi pascal de Souza DO NOT DUE BUSINESS WITH PASCAL DE SOUZA Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I AM PASCAL DE SOUZA! I STOLE YOUR MONEY

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: SHE IS LYING

*UPDATE Employee: UNDER INTERNET ATTACKS - ATTENTION FAKE POSTINGS

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I LOVE THEIR HAIR - THEY ARE VERY FAIR IN BUSINESS

Please do not due business with this company.  I sent them money and they never sent me the product.  There are nothing but scammers.  They use company names Vision Hair and  My Kid India.  Do not send them any money or you will be become a victim just like me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pascal-De-Souza-and-Ms-Jayabarathi/internet/Pascal-De-Souza-and-Ms-Jayabarathi-pascal-de-Souza-DO-NOT-DUE-BUSINESS-WITH-PASCAL-DE-SO-563272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pascal De Souza and Ms Jayabarathi

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I AM PASCAL DE SOUZA! I STOLE YOUR MONEY

AUTHOR: I WAS RIPPED OFF BY PASCAL DE SOUZA - (United States of America)

HI

I SEE THAT I HAVE STOLEN EVERYONE'S MONEY. I AM A SCAM ARTIST. THERE IS NO REAL COMPANY.

COMPANY ISN'T UNDER ATTACK....WE ARE PURE SCAMMERS...WE DO NOTHING RIGHT. DON'T SEND ANYMORE MONEY TO US....UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT YOUR GOODS!!

I AM NO GOOD...

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

SHE IS LYING

AUTHOR: I WAS RIPPED OFF BY PASCAL DE SOUZA - (United States of America)

THERE IS NO GOOD DONE BY THIS COMPANY. THE PERSON IS A LIAR, I SEE THE ADDRESS IS A GMAIL ONE, ITS PROBABLY ONE PASCAL DE SOUZA DR. RAJESH OR. JAYABARATHI MADE UP.

THEY ARE LIARS AND SCAMMERS OF THE EARTH. I ASKED WHEN WOULD I RECEIVE MY HAIR....THEY ASK HAVE I TAKEN DOWN THE POSTINGS???

HOW CAN I TAKE DOWN THE POSTINGS WHEN I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY GOODS??? THEY ARE SO STUPID THAT THEY DON'T REALIZE WHEN YOU TAKE MONEY, YOU SEND PRODUCT..

OH I FORGOT THEY ARE JUST LOW LIFE INDIAN SCAM ARTIST THAT HAVE NO REAL BUSINESS DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS...

THEY ARE NOT A LEGIT COMPANY!! SAVE YOUR MONEY....

AS PROMISED....WHEN I RECEIVE MY GOODS....I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW!

WHEN THEY DO RIGHT BY ME....I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW.

UNDER INTERNET ATTACKS - ATTENTION FAKE POSTINGS

AUTHOR: Jayabarathi - (India)

Our business' reputation is being injured on Ripoff Report. You will find that most of the complaints posted there are not true and that for the most part Ripoff Report does not verify the truth or falsity of these posts. Users can say almost anything about any business behind a cloak of anonymity.

When your potential clients Google your name and see the words "rip-off" or "scam" they may look no further. They just simply shop for a competitor of yours with no complaints. Years of hard work building your company, brand equity and good-will are immediately stolen from you.

Ms Jayabarathi

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I LOVE THEIR HAIR - THEY ARE VERY FAIR IN BUSINESS

AUTHOR: Shiva - (India)

ALL WHAT YOU READ IS FAKE THAY CAN BE ONLY A RAT WRITING THAT !!!

THE POSTING HAS NO NAME

IDEAL with their hairsince 2 years and very happy

The hair is gorgeous

Rajesh Pascal Keep working to maintain this very nice quality we like.

I have large stock of their hair if you need please contact me i will dispatch them in 48 hours

shiva.visha@gmail.com