Complaint Review: Pascal De Souza

• Updated: Wed, October 09, 2013

• Reported By: BMS — Tanuku
Pascal De Souza
, Select State/Province USA

Pascal De Souza there are chances that, he had posted wrong about our company and on my name paris france

Pascal De Souza came to me to do business. He planned to cheat me with the help of a old hair company, i went to court, court had given judgement against him. This man want to harm me in many ways, but he had chosen ripoffreport to defame me. Please don't take negatively about my company Human Hairs Impex and Murali Srinivas Bandreddi. I am challenging that, the person who had given complaint should come forward to prove him self. See how many complaints are there on him. He used to tell me many stories, i used to listen to him. The complaints on him are absolutely correct. These type of people are using, the great website ripoffreport  to play here very unfortunate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 11:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pascal-De-Souza/Select-StateProvince/Pascal-De-Souza-there-are-chances-that-he-had-posted-wrong-about-our-company-and-on-my-n-1090845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pascal De Souza