Complaint Review: Pasch Enterprises

• Reported By: Rippedoffrenter — Red Lion Pennsylvania
Pasch Enterprises
2645 Carnegie Rd Internet United States of America

Pasch Enterprises Timothy Pasch health hazard, Internet

I moved into my rental property 5/1/12. Immediately, I noticed a huge water stain on the floor. Any time it rained, there would be water across the basement floor. Mold began growing on the wall. I contacted Pasch Realty over and over again regarding the issue. Each time, the owner would send his maintenance man out to paint Dry Loc over the mold, never once fixing the cause of the mold or killing the mold either. This continued for months. They came out 5-6 times before I contacted the owner directly and explained I was a single mother, going through a divorce and had 2 small children.

I was concerned about their health and had limited financial resources to investigate or fix the matter and asked him-as the owner-to have it addressed properly. He came out to see it himself, then left me a voicemail stating my house looked "spectacular", thanked me for taking such great care of it, apologized for the way the situation was handled and said he was looking into it. [continued below]....
..... He called me again about an hour later and left me a voicemail stating I was correct in saying the mold was never handled properly, he didn't know his maintenance man was just painting over it with Dry Loc and as I myself had stated, was simply putting a "band aid" on the issue but not handling it as it should be.

I still have this voicemail he left. This was November 2012. I contacted the company about a month ago and said I now have mold on the opposite side of the wall and needed it fixed and the cause-for once-needs corrected, because I am out of patience, almost a year into this problem, and I don't want to deal with it anymore. The owner emailed me back and stated since I don't appreciate their handling of the matter, I should just move out and he would replace me with a tenant who appreciates the home and the services provided.

I emailed him back stating I lived in my children's school district, was settled in, take very good care of the home, pay my rent on time every time, and have done nothing wrong and will not be moving. He still refused to address the problem and ignored my emails. I then received a letter from his attorney yesterday stating my lease will not be renewed and I have to be moved out by 6/30/13. I have 2 small chidlren adjusting to their parents' separation who have adjusted to their new home.

I now have to move when I have done absolutely nothing wrong and have been living in a home with mold for a year. This man is notorious for his poor handling of his properties. A Google search of his name shows this, yet I gave him a chance and thought if I moved into one of his properties and took care of it, paid my rent on time, and didn't cause issues, I wouldn't be subjected to his unprofessional character and personality. Obviously he doesn't appreciate being told to uphold his end of a contract though. This man should be ashamed of himself and the way he treats people. I am letting everyone I come in contact with know what a sham this man and his business handling is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pasch-Enterprises/internet/Pasch-Enterprises-Timothy-Pasch-health-hazard-Internet-1046367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pasch Enterprises