Complaint Review: Paschall Trucking

• Reported By: Mr. Magic — Grand Blanc Michigan
Paschall Trucking
3443 Hwy 641 South Internet United States of America

Paschall Trucking PTL If you have a job, you've got a truck, Internet

*General Comment: Stay away from LEASES.

I spoke with A Recruiter Sam Royalty at PTL  Paschall Trucking.    Sam informed me that I had been accepted by PTL and to select one of two trucks.   Freightliner 2009 or KW 2008.   Both tractors were automatics.   I choose the Freightliner, although I had never driven an automatic before, accept for a trucking test at U.S. Xpress.   I pass the test, but declined on the job offer.

I arrived Easter Sunday in Paducka Ky, then took the short van ride to Murray and PTL.   We  we were taken to the motel and told to report at 6:30 in the am.    I did not get a chance to see my truck that I had verbally agreed to over the phone.   However, when I did check the truck out I was bitterly disappointed.   When I got under the hood, what I thought was rust, was a radiator leak.   There was also 4 transmissions leaks, and 4 oil pan leaks.   The radiator was down a quart and a half of fluid.   I informed Sam that I was rejecting the Freightliner, but Sam insisted that Quality, who was doing the financing and the repairs, would fix all damages.

There was also some hood damages, and scratches on the doors and panels, and the drivers seat on the back  was completely ripped apart from the female that took her refrigerators out of the truck, and the last owner of the vehicle.   I refused to sign the lease the next day, and informed Sam that I would like another truck.   Finance informed me that I could head to Laredo the next morning with the other drivers, but Sam kept on insisting to my taking the Freightliner like I agreed over the phone.

I told Sam that I had enough and that's when I was told with a great deal of anger, and animosity, that  I would  be paying my own expenses, but home.   I told them, just make the arrangements and get me the hell out of there!!!   I grandmother taught me at age 10, always son carry enough money to get home.    My ticket was $65.00 dollars cheaper than the $197.00 arrival charge, and I quickly pay the charges on my visa.

This is my first day back, and I will either get my own Authority, or drive for another carrier. One driver that was leaving PTL on my way home told me that he did not make any money for 14 trips, and that his vehicle also an automatic, burst into flames, and only got 4 miles to a gallon.   He was heading to Hirschbach Transportation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paschall-Trucking/internet/Paschall-Trucking-PTL-If-you-have-a-job-youve-got-a-truck-Internet-1041041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paschall Trucking

#1 General Comment

Stay away from LEASES.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - ()

They only benefit the company, and they only make you think you are in control when you are not.