Complaint Review: Pasco Auto Mart (Bill) (Harold)

• Submitted: Fri, April 20, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, April 20, 2007

• Reported By:springhill Florida
Pasco Auto Mart (Bill) (Harold)
7229 US 19 NORTH NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida U.S.A.

Pasco Auto Mart Bill, Harold they sold me a car knowing the transmission was no good and refuse to do anything to help me with the repairs. one week after purchase the car was in the transmission shop and $2700.00 later to go back on the road. Ripoff NEW PORT RICHEY Florida

One month ago I bought a 1998 uses mazda 626 from Pasco Auto Mart Inc in New Port Richey Fl. One week later I was stuck on the highway.The transmission went. I had the car towed to my house as it was late at night coming from work. The next day I got in touch with the dealer letting him know of the problem, the person I spoke to said he was not the boss and could not do anything, but he would talk to the boss.I then took the car to a transmission shop as that was my only way of getting to work and I cant afford to lose time off or my job.I tried several times to call pasco auto mart and got no answer.finally I went there and took the estimate to the said guy.again he said the boss was not there and he dont think that the boss would be able to do anything for me. I tried several more times to get in touch with the boss,but all I got was a lot of excuses (he was not there) (he was busy) he would call me back).I went three times now to make payments and talk to the owner but got no where.I would not recommend this place to no one. I am a single mother struggling to make ends meet.Thought I was getting a somewhat decent car to get me to work,but instead I got ripped off.

Samantha
springhill, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2007 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pasco-Auto-Mart-Bill-Harold/NEW-PORT-RICHEY-Florida-34652/Pasco-Auto-Mart-Bill-Harold-they-sold-me-a-car-knowing-the-transmission-was-no-good-and-r-245039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pasco Auto Mart (Bill) (Harold)