Complaint Review: Pasco County Children Protection

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: Bubba Follower — Land Florida
Pasco County Children Protection
7550 Little Road New Port Richey Florida Newport Richey, Florida USA

Pasco County Children Protection liars, consparacy, false report, bubba, chem trails, bogus, Newport Richey Florida

*Author of original report: Flouride in water and mosquito insecticide spraying in the air we breathe

I love to listen to Bubba and im in the Bubba army and so i know that i have a good complaint here. One day for no reason people from child protection services of Pasco county came to my house at  Breaker Point Lane, Land O Lakes, FL 34639 and they told me i was an unfit mother.

I was so mad and i know its all a consperacy. They told me their was reports that all i do is smoke and do drugs and never take care of my daughter and son. I wont name them for privacy but my son and daughter were taken away from me and i want them back. I know sombody is out to get me because i can tell the way averbody from the neighborhhod looks at me.

I think everybody is a liar and if you ever look at the sky youll see all the chem trails from the airplanes and just because i forced my husband to file bancrupcy doesnt make me an unfit mother. I know this probly came from people in the back neighborhood because they all hate me and there are a few from my block who are always spying on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pasco-County-Children-Protection/Newport-Richey-Florida/Pasco-County-Children-Protection-liars-consparacy-false-report-bubba-chem-trails-bo-1049490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pasco County Children Protection

Flouride in water and mosquito insecticide spraying in the air we breathe

AUTHOR: Bubba Follower - ()

Every day I see the chem trails in the air and I see the county trucks spraying insecticide to kill the mosquitos and evrybody around says dont worry about it but I cant help it I care about the air I breathe and evry time I smoke a cigarette I can taste it contains toxins that are meant to control my thoughts and me mind.

And if anyone ever seees the yard is messy it isnt any more messy at 22153 than any other place around Bell Harbor and since people have been complaining Im telling my husband John to leave it messy just to get back at everybody in the neighborhood. I hate Breaker Point Lane and I hate it when the people in the back drive fast on the dirt road and they say Amber you are white trash. It is the people in the back who are white trash.