Complaint Review: Pasco County Fl, C.P.S.

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, December 25, 2011

• Reported By:hudson Florida
Pasco County Fl, C.P.S.
7530 Little Rd. Newport Richey, Florida U.S.A.

Pasco County Fl. C.P.S. And Two C.P.I. WorkersPasco County Fl, C.P.S. You Wrongfully Removed My Children Newport Richey Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CPS

*Author of original report: Pasco County Florida Child Protective Service

*Author of original report: Pasco County Florida C.P.S.

2 C.P.S. workers came to my house without investigating me and took my 2 children Joseph and Jessica Herrmann, on allegations that started between 2 sisters fighting. My X said I punched her in the eye and said her sister jumped her. These allegations were false from the start and proven false in court. Even though the State dissmissed the charges and the Judge striked it from my case, (The Judge found no evidence of domestic violence on my part) and proved that thier Probable cause to take the children in the beginning was False, the children still remain in foster care. Since then I have done all asked by the courts which includes- Parenting class, co-dependency class, substance abuse evaluation and Mental evaluation, which NO treatment was needed, Still No children!. Also I changed location and put a restraining order on my X who is now currently in custody and will be for a few years, Still No Children!.

I want my children returned to me. They were wrongfully removed to begin with and Pasco County C.P.S. should be held responsible for destroying my childrens life and mine. Although I feel a service is needed in some cases, but C.P.S. needs to spend more time training thier workers to know the difference between "True abuse and false abuse". Looking into this and at least investigating me,would have avoided all this, but they jumped the gun and convicted me before I even seen the judge. This is WRONG!

Joe
hudson, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pasco-County-Fl-CPS/Newport-Richey-Florida-34654/Pasco-County-Fl-CPS-And-Two-CPI-WorkersPasco-County-Fl-CPS-You-Wrongfully-Remov-454547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pasco County Fl, C.P.S.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CPS

AUTHOR: Amy - (United States of America)

Same thing happened to us they are wrong we r tryin to sue them if u want in e mail us at amyndarryl94@aol.com.

Pasco County Florida Child Protective Service

AUTHOR: Joeherrmann - (U.S.A.)

It's been 71 days and I only seen my children for 8 hours, one hour a week! I need a good Civil Attorney and a good reporter who is not afraid of C.P.S. I need Help!

Pasco County Florida C.P.S.

AUTHOR: Joeherrmann - (U.S.A.)

It's been 71 days since they took my children and I've only been allowed to see them 8 times. One hour a week. EIGHT HOURS! since they wrongfully kidnapped my children. I need a good Civil Attorney and a good reporter who isn't afraid of C.P.S. I need Help!