Complaint Review: Pasforward

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: rachel — west hills California
Pasforward
Internet USA

Pasforward Jaime Collins They're an online based company that I've been working for, for about a month and I still havent been paid. Sacramento california

I was a bit skeptical at first but now I'm positive this is a scam after reading other peoples reports. Jaime Collins emailed me, I filled out an application and even signed what seemed like an employee contract. I've been working for this "company" for about a month and didn't think anything of it until recently because I've yet to recieve an actual paycheck for my work. They owe me about 250$, I emailed her many times asking about when I would recieve it and I still haven't heard back. Its been almost two weeks now, I'm screwed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pasforward/internet/Pasforward-Jaime-Collins-Theyre-an-online-based-company-that-Ive-been-working-for-for-1141711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pasforward