Complaint Review: Pasqualina - Clairvoyant-Psychic-Astologer

• Submitted: Thu, December 10, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 10, 2009

• Reported By: rdvelt12 — Montgomery Alabama USA
Pasqualina - Clairvoyant-Psychic-Astologer

Pasqualina - Clairvoyant-Psychic-Astologer I sent them a payment for a report and after looking on the internet to research her email address I notice that she had reports made on her and not being able to contact on a report i deleted mistake Internet

I noticed from a lookup of Pasqualina's email address or atleast phone # and this site came up as being a rip off of people money and I have paid for service to be reported to me and this has gotten me afraid I now want my money back and have a pending transaction to take place on the 15th of Jan 2010 now knowing this a rip-off company it has me real afraid to even give my money to anyone over the internet unless I look them up to see if they are rip-off companys.

sheila, montgomery,al

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pasqualina-Clairvoyant-Psychic-Astologer/internet/Pasqualina-Clairvoyant-Psychic-Astologer-I-sent-them-a-payment-for-a-report-and-after-l-537148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pasqualina - Clairvoyant-Psychic-Astologer