Complaint Review: Pasqualina - Clairvoyant-Psychic-Astologer

• Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: Teresa — Pretoria South Africa
Pasqualina - Clairvoyant-Psychic-Astologer
109 rue du GL de Gaulle Internet United States of America

Pasqualina - Clairvoyant-Psychic-Astologer NAME: Pasqualina. I was completely ripped off and deceived into believing her false "clairvoyant" horoscope and advise Rambouillet,, Internet

I contacted Pasqualina as her website address popped up on my screen.
I was desperate for change in my life, as the past year has been the worst in all my life. I was divorced by my husband, my finances were (are still) in a state of near bankruptcy and I was so desperate that I actully BELIEVED her when she offered me her help.

At first her "clairvoyant" report made sence to me, but I started asking specific questions about my situation and circumstances surrounding my divorce. These questions were ignored and I was sent general emails stating that "together we will overcome" these problems. My questions were never answered. I received the same email time after time when I asked her to respond to my questions.

I was stupid enough to sign up for her "services" and after that was done, the "help" just stopped. It has been weeks since her last email to me.

I was promised "lucky numbers", advise on finances, love, work and new job opportunities to come my way SOON. Obviously these were just part of the over all scam.

I have sent her an email stating that I want a refund and that I effectively cancel any agreement we had, as she does not deliver on her word and "services". There is a money back guarantee on her website, but she simply states that it will not be necessary to claim moneys paid to her, as her service is excellent. Testimonies on her website are false.

Pasqualina happens to be a MAN! He also has other websites such as Sarah Freder.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCAMS!

Such people exploit individuals who are broken, have no hope and are desperate to change their lives and situations to the better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 02:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pasqualina-Clairvoyant-Psychic-Astologer/internet/Pasqualina-Clairvoyant-Psychic-Astologer-NAME-Pasqualina-I-was-completely-ripped-off-a-535623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pasqualina - Clairvoyant-Psychic-Astologer