Complaint Review: Pasqualina - Le-Web- World People

• Updated: Sat, January 09, 2010

• Reported By: Mr John — Silver Spring Maryland United States of America
Pasqualina - Le-Web- World People
78513 Rambouillet Cedex Internet United States of America

Pasqualina - Le-Web- World People This person have took money from me and her predictions didn't come true at all Internet

I ran crossed Pasqualinas web site by accident and after reading what she could help people with  all sorts of problems with their finances, love relationships etc. I decided to check it out. I received my personal horoscope in my Email and it described me somewhat right. She then told me I needed an in depth report and I paid for it about $29.00 I can't quite remember . When I received this report it said that I would be receiving a large sum of money in the month of October of that year and the exact dates were listed. The dates came and to my surprise I didn't get any money. I sent her an email and asked why did she tell me that I would receive this money and I never did she gave me some crazy answer. She insisted later that I have to have contacts with her 10 min long and a total of 8 session costing $360.00 Then she reduced them to $180.00 because I told her I couldn't afford to pay her that kind of money. I have had it with this person. They are con artist and I hope they get caught.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2010 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pasqualina-Le-Web-World-People/internet/Pasqualina-Le-Web-World-People-This-person-have-took-money-from-me-and-her-predictions-551811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pasqualina - Le-Web- World People