Complaint Review: Pasqualina

• Updated: Sun, February 04, 2007

• Reported By:Addis Ababa Other
Internet France

Pasqualina Ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Internet

I am an Ethiopian and can say internet maniac. while I brouse I encounter with his/her site and find out interested and fully belived in the way s/he use those deceiving words.I in short asked for a personnalized astrological report actually we discussed before any payment issued using a number of e-mails about the situation I am in the requrements specifically I wish to know and there gose the payment.

In his/her last e-mail before I issue the payment s/he told me there is a large sum of money awaiting me and I should make the payment effective immediately otherwise it will gone and such a luck is not likely to happen in the near future to put his/her exact words "in years".

After the payment I beg him/her that the report that was sent is not consistent with what I have been told in the previous e-mail and asked for adjustment or as promised return the money back to me and keeps getting in response e-mails that try to tell me my problems are not still solved ;s/he didn't get any response from me to act on the matter but still if I made $350 payment effective then the evil cult that prevails upon me can be once and for all vanished and lived a happily ever after life .

believe me I sent a dozen letters about the previous payment and the inconveniency occured and the response is to pay some more this happens on the 14th of december 2006.

s/he is a fake and not for real be careful in making payments and please don't make any for that matter specially to Pasqualina and Sara freder one is an accomplice of the other.

I just beg you not to Please keep your hard cuurency intact in your pocket and use it for the better.

next time I will issue two of my friends who also deceive by Sara freder and another one by Pasqualina.

Addis Ababa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2007 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pasqualina/internet/Pasqualina-Ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Internet-234322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pasqualina