Complaint Review: Pasqualina

• Reported By:Midvale Utah
Pasqualina
BP94 78513 Rambouillet Nationwide France

Pasqualina I questioned if she were even real!! Cedex France Internet

*Consumer Comment: If you can feel another person in the room..

She got me for the 9 sessions deal too!! During the 1st two sessions I did not feel any presence in the room other than my own and believe me I would have felt another spirit in the room.

I got one up on her though----I opted for the $20 a month billing (lowest you can go) on February 5th and as of March 11 my card has never been charged. Probably too much work for the money and drawn out over too long a period of time where she has a chance of getting caught.

She /He/ IT--is looking for the big $$$ upfront!

Forgiveness comes to those who truly "know not" what they do, if they ask with their whole heart. For such a one as this, who acts with "full knowledge" there is no forgiveness. Only the Second Death.

Jo
Midvale, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pasqualina/nationwide/Pasqualina-I-questioned-if-she-were-even-real-Cedex-France-Internet-432880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pasqualina

If you can feel another person in the room..

AUTHOR: Tmm33 - (U.S.A.)

If you can feel another person in the room then why are you paying someone else??? This baffles me. I am not being rude. I am just wondering if you can "so much as feel" someone in the room. Why do you need to pay a fake?? I am neither here nor there but I don't pay anyone to tell me anything. What are you going to get?? There is someone here with a M no wait, a A... Seriously??? If you think you have the gift, why pay someone else ? Do it yourself.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC