Complaint Review: Pass4Sure

• Reported By: PO''''ed — Sunnyvale California
Pass4Sure
Ordman House London, 26 Cleveland Road Unit 1 Internet USA

Pass4Sure.com SCAM London Internet

I purchased testing engin for three months and then took the exam the day it expired, and failed.  The prep material was innaccuratly advertised, and customer service lied to me and made excuses for not wanting to give refund, then when I continued to insist, the response was, "do you want to buy something or not?".

I contacted support, as suggested, and they gave me the run around copy and paste website page that is not on their actual website, stating all the reasons why they can't issue me a refund, the "NO Hassle, Guarantee".

I recieved this email:

Hello!

I regret to say that you are not eligible for guarantee as our guarantee policy does not cover expired products .

Please feel free to contact me in case of any further queries.

Best Regards,

Pass4Sure Support

support@pass4sure.com

www.pass4sure.com

Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 11:56 PM
To: Pass4Sure Support
Subject: Re: 201402040001068768

then after I complained, they sent me this page, which is not on their website.

Hello!

Please go on http://www.pass4sure.com/guarantee.php  and read point 05 . for guarantee you need to have an active product in your account.

Please feel free to contact me in case of any further queries.

Best Regards,

Pass4Sure Support

support@pass4sure.com

www.pass4sure.com

this is after customer service, lied to me and told me that my version was not covered by the guarantee, and moved a number, said PMI -001 is not covered, PMI -100 is, which does not exist.

I am still batteling with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pass4Sure/internet/Pass4Surecom-SCAM-London-Internet-1144997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pass4Sure