Complaint Review: Passion Search

• Reported By: Shadow — Florida
Passion Search
Internet USA

Passion Search Could not get costs-very suspicious Toronto Internet

I joined as a basic member and immediately started getting messages from young pretty women, most were obviously too good to be true.  I am in my 50s and every message or meet request was from hot ladies under 30 (and the majority of the pictures resembled those on Russian dating sites).  Now I am not ugly, but ALL hot and under 30?!?!?  Give me a break!

What made me REALLY suspicious was that I thought just maybe I would upgrade for a short period on the off chance that one or two messages were from real women in my area, but the ONLY cost info that I could find on their website was a 3 day trial for $1.95, no rates for different levels.  For curiosity's sake I started the free trial process but did not finish because no info was given about the membership: I.E. would it be automatically charged as a full account after 3 days and if so what were the membership levels and costs associated" even at the CC entry stage.  I don't know about anyone else but I want to know what the deal is BEFORE I give someone my CC info.  I then emailed them inquiring about the membership costs and received a reply that basic membership was free and Gold Membership rates for 6 months and a year ONLY if I used a money order.  I replied three times to the emails, each time being more detailed in my question about the rates but only received the same reply each time, this tells me that it is a bot.

The fact that they do not publish their rates BEFORE they want your CC info is indicitive of a scam to me.  Be very careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passion-Search/internet/Passion-Search-Could-not-get-costs-very-suspicious-Toronto-Internet-1136903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passion Search