Complaint Review: Passion

• Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Jk1984 — placentia California USA
Passion
4350 mountain rd Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Passion Passion relexology Offer reflexology, charge me $850!! For hand ear foot massage Las Vegas, Nevada

I was stress, needed a massage with a happy ending in Vegas!
Went to passions for one. I paid 450 for just entering, 300 for 30 minutes and one more hundreds for 10 more minutes. I can't believe I got fooled!!! She rubbed my hand ear and foot with lotion and she kept telling me she's going to give me something!!! I know prostitution is illegal but this is a fucking ripoff. I wanna contact law office And file a ripoff complaint. U know how it is.
Please give me a call or email me who can help or who had bee. Ripoffed
(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passion/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Passion-Passion-relexology-Offer-reflexology-charge-me-850-For-hand-ear-foot-massage-953100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passion