Complaint Review: PassionSearch.Com

• Submitted: Fri, July 08, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 08, 2011

• Reported By: Brock — Peoria Arizona United States of America
PassionSearch.Com

PassionSearch.Com SexSearch.com ABSOLUTE RIPPOFF BOGUS PROFILES GALORE! Internet

I have been and presently am a gold member for more than 2 months to PassionSearch.com and previously SexSearch.com. I am above average looking and followed all the rules to a very insightful online dating guide and here are my results.

Initiated Contact    300+ messages

Replies Received    150+ messages

Total Dates               0

Total Hook Ups       0

I'm an above average looking guy and followed all the rules to a very insightful online dating guide and the majority, if not all, of the girls I talked to were beyond a doubt, only interested in leading me on.

Anytime I would ask them to chat or if they would be interested in meeting their messages stopped for a week or so and then they would write me to continue giving me hope and ask some off topic question.

They would never answer any question I asked that pertained to any value in progressing in getting acquainted. I talked to several girls for a couple weeks and finally we agreed to meet and they never showed up and never messaged me again but they continued to be online every day after.

I finally decided to paste a chat link in messages to girls I had been talking with who were only messaging me once a week with a sentence or two in them. When I sent out only 6 messages with the chat link immediately someone had used it asking who I was.

The IM client I used told me their location and IP address which was from Canada. All the girls I messaged supposedly lived locally in my area which is Phoenix Arizona.

I have been completely ripped off by passionSearch.com and SexSearch.com by contracted third parties using profiles of girls that are not their own to lead men on and on for weeks and months never intending to meet them because they dont even live in the area it says they live in in their profiles.

They are all from Canada! Stay away from these websites as they are rated very well in most professional reviews but only because they are paid to write good reviews for them. They are as crooked as all the rest of the online hook up dating sites!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PassionSearchCom/internet/PassionSearchCom-SexSearchcom-ABSOLUTE-RIPPOFF-BOGUS-PROFILES-GALORE-Internet-750783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PassionSearch.Com