Complaint Review: Passive Income Trader

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Kerry — Oakdale California
Passive Income Trader
, Select State/Province USA

Passive Income Trader Jason Cox Sam or Johnson Refund requested but not given. az

*Consumer Suggestion: File a Chargeback!

*Consumer Comment: Thank you 9000 times

I signed up for a service that reported 100% success rate but when I used the service I found the advance notice not timely enough to use.  I requested a refund after the first use, because by following the notices and trying to get in on the trade when notified I lost $2500.  I found the service of no value.  I put in a request right away, and also went on the live support and requested a refund as well.  I was asked to try one more trade, that the service would give me an extension on the refund time.  I, later that same day, went on the email address and requested a refund.

I continued to get the emails but did not receive any notification of a refund processing.  I asked a second time for a refund, and was told it was too late to request a refund that it was 61 days (one day over the 60 days allowed )  I was told there was no record of the other request for a refund.  I find this service of no value and want my subscription refunded!  I would really like to sue this service, because, I think they are not offering any value to there customers at all and advertising incorrectly.  They say they give you advance notice but actually they give notice and instructions how to do the trade but when you follow them to the letter, It does NOT work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passive-Income-Trader/Select-StateProvince/Passive-Income-Trader-Jason-Cox-Sam-or-Johnson-Refund-requested-but-not-given-az-1070893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passive Income Trader

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File a Chargeback!

AUTHOR: John H. - ()

Kerry,

Jason Cox is a professional scam artist and has a reputation for refusing refunds under his different, and various worthless “guarantees”.   Passive Income Trader is just the latest in a long line of trading scams.

Google his name, Market Authority, or Wealth Insider Alliance and you will find loads of complaints from others he has ripped off.  Don’t take it personally, he doesn’t know the meaning of words like “honesty” or “integrity” and has one goal in life which is to cheat as many people as possible out of their hard earned money.

If you paid with a card, you need to contact your bank immediately and file a “chargeback” as the company misrepresented the service – the 100% winners claim being a total lie and explain how they are refusing to honor the guarantee.  This will get you money back quickly.

Good luck!

AUTHOR: Jacob S - ()

OMG!   I am so glad I found this report as I was just about to sign up to Passive Income Trader.  I should have remembered if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.  Thanks guys you have saved me from being “ripped off”.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC