Complaint Review: Passive Online Profits

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2011

• Reported By: James / Internet and MLM Wat — Dallas Texas USA
Passive Online Profits

Passive Online Profits 20kSystem.com Illegal robo calls, piece of junk voice broadcasting system, illegal Non Compliant Leads, Internet

This a recent complaint filed against one POP affiliate. However, there are several more filed and it's serious business. This is a copy of the email he was sent.

Hello Don,
You called me tonight with a recorded robo call.
As a matter of fact you called me 34 times in less than an hour. I have
a record of every call inviting me to some stupid conference call.

My lawyer is filing a complaint against you personally tomorrow with your attorney general
and the FTC. We are also going after your company Passive Online Profits. These people either
don't know the laws or they simply don't care. Typical fly by night rip off company.

There is a $16,000 fine per call. $16,000 x 34 =$544,000

Here is an excerpt from the FTC rules and regulations
The new requirement is part of amendments to the agencys Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR) that were announced a year ago.
After September 1, sellers and telemarketers who transmit prerecorded messages to consumers who have not agreed in writing
to accept such messages will face penalties of up to $16,000 per call.

I don't know who you people think you are but we the public will not put up with your unprofessional and sleezy sales tactics.

I am not just another John Q Public you can intrude on. I have the resources to come after you and this two bit company you
represent. So get ready because I'm bringing the US government with me. I'm going to contact the companies you were trying
to steal customers from to see if they want to press charges as well.

Next time maybe you'll follow the law before you intrude on the public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2011 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passive-Online-Profits/internet/Passive-Online-Profits-20kSystemcom-Illegal-robo-calls-piece-of-junk-voice-broadcasting-686841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passive Online Profits