• Report: #322050

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2008

• Reported By:Fort Irwin California
Passive Profits Inc
700 E Sandy Internet, Utah U.S.A.

Passive Profits, Passive Ebay Profits, Real Succes Institute They lied and stealed my money Internet Utah

They offered me a free CD, I supposed to pay $1.99 S/H in january 26 I paid it 'cause I was curious and I trused them 'cause I tought it was from ebay, and in Jan 30 they charged my credit card $39.99, I didn't pay attention at that time but they did it again in march 2, they never told me about a subscription or monthly fee. I could't see or listen the CD, I don't know what kind of CD it is.

Maria
Fort Irwin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passive-Profits-Inc/Internet-Utah-84070/Passive-Profits-Passive-Ebay-Profits-Real-Succes-Institute-They-lied-and-stealed-my-mone-322050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passive Profits Inc