Complaint Review: Passive Profits Inc,

• Submitted: Sat, April 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 12, 2008

• Reported By:roulette Pennsylvania
Passive Profits Inc,
passive profits inc.com Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Passive Profits Inc, debit card used by this company without permission or knowledge Sandy Utah

i just recieved my bank statement today and saw this deduction from passive profits inc. i do not know who or what they are nor did i give any information to this place. i feel lucky as this is the first i have seen this on my statement a decuction for $39.90 but this caused my account to overdreaft last month and cost me $20.00 more dollars. i never gave this company or whatever it is to use my debit card. I have paypal and is the only place i would deal through. This hurts my family as i live on social security disability and this is my only income. Because of this fraud it has put my family behnd on bills and also looking bad to the bank.I tried to find the site but found this site instead thank god. As this is Saturday i cannot contact my bank. I am out other money as it overdrew my account. the money was taken out on March 25, 2008.

Christina
roulette, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2008 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passive-Profits-Inc/Sandy-Utah/Passive-Profits-Inc-debit-card-used-by-this-company-without-permission-or-knowledge-Sandy-325581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passive Profits Inc,