Complaint Review: Passive Profits Salt Lake Ciut

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Passive Profits Salt Lake Ciut
Salt Lake City, UT Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Passive Profits Salt Lake Ciut My bank deducted $39.90 from my account from Passive Profits. I called the bank and they issued me a new debit card so it cannot be used again by these people. It Says Salt Lake City, But This Could Be Bogus. Salt Lake City Utah

I checked my online banking statement today (2/12/08). I saw a deduction from Passive Profits that I did not recognize. I called my bank who could not find out anymore info than I had. I then went to the Internet and googled "Passive Profits" and found RipOff. Everyone seems to have had $39.90 deducted. I called the bank, again, and told them about your web page. She said she would issue me a new card and new pin number so that they could not use it again, and they would add $39.90 back into my account. Even though my statement read 2/11/08, they had actually taken the money on 2/04/08. I hope my report can help others.

Ellie, denver
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passive-Profits-Salt-Lake-Ciut/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Passive-Profits-Salt-Lake-Ciut-My-bank-deducted-3990-from-my-account-from-Passive-Profit-308330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passive Profits Salt Lake Ciut