Complaint Review: Passive Profits

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2008

• Reported By:Alexandria Virginia
Passive Profits
Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Passive Profits I Have Been The Target of a Scam by Passive Profits Salt Lake City Utah

When I looked at my credit union statement I saw that $39.90 had been deducted from my account. I did not authorize it, I never heard of this company.
It appears that I am one of many victims. I am now in the process of changing all my on-line passwards, I will be doing this on a regular basis.

Alexandria, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2008 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passive-Profits/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Passive-Profits-I-Have-Been-The-Target-of-a-Scam-by-Passive-Profits-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-308867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passive Profits