Complaint Review: Passive Profits

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Passive Profits
Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Passive Profits SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!! Salt Lake City Utah

I WAS OFFERED FREE INFORMATION FOR $1.95 SHIPPING (NOT KNOWING IT WAS FOR ONLY 7 DAYS) THEN I WAS CHARGED $39.90 FROM PASSIVE PROFITS!!! I HAD CALLED THEM TO CANCEL MY ORDER BECAUSE I HADN'T EVEN RECEIVED THE CD THEY WERE SENDING ME "FREE" THAT WAS A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. I DIDN'T SEE A CHARGE AFTER A LITTLE WHILE. THEN TODAY I CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT AND I HAVE A $39.90 CHARGE AGAIN!! THE PHONE NUMBER ISN'T EVEN COMPLETE!!! SO NOW I'M OUT THAT MONEY BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND THE MOTHER FU*&ERS WHO DID THIS $HIT TO ME!!

PISSED OFF
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passive-Profits/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/Passive-Profits-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-306605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passive Profits