• Report: #320984

• Reported By:Anderson California
Passive Profits
Passiveprofits.com Internet U.S.A.

Passive Profits Means Nationwide Internet

Passive Profits accessed and charged my bank account $39.95 without my permission or my knowledge. A phone number or partial phone number did appear on my statement as follows: 801-676-820. I would say they get their name from me being Passive while they Profit by taking money unauthorized from my account!!!!!!!!

My advice to all, that I will take my own advice from now on, is always check your bank statements. They have gotten away with 2 months now of charging me $39.95 per month. . . . THAT I KNOW OF! will talk to my bank later today to see if they have been doing it longer.

Every one take care when you are surfing the net. I am pretty sure that they got my atm card number when I ordered a FREE cd they were offering if I paid the shipping and handling fee of $1.00.

Debbie
Anderson
California

Kopovi
Anderson, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passive-Profits/internet/Passive-Profits-Means-Nationwide-Internet-320984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passive Profits