Complaint Review: Passive Profits

• Reported By:Whitakers North Carolina
Passive Profits
Nationwide U.S.A.

Passive Profits Got screwed Internet

I saw this companies ad on Google , and thought I would check it out since I only had to pay $1.98 for a CD . But I did not get any CD , just $39.90 stolen from my bank account . I contacted them , and they said they would return the money , but they have not . Three weeks after contacting them they stole $39.90 out of my account again . I had to cancel my card , and get a new one . I also reported them to the ICC .

Whitakers, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2008 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passive-Profits/nationwide/Passive-Profits-Got-screwed-Internet-335567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passive Profits