Complaint Review: Passive Profits

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2008

• Reported By:Everett Washington
Passive Profits
passiveprofits.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Passive Profits Passive Profits somehow got my credit card # and charged a total of 79.80, and I never heard of them before. How do they get away with this! Nationwide

These people need to be stopped, what do they just type in random numbers to see if one's a winner. I am so sick and tired of being preyed upon. All these idots want to do is sit and scam people for a living without having to go out in the real world and make a hard earned buck. They need to be stopped now! It's 2008 why isn't our security totally protected, instead the more time goes on the more vulnerable people are. And I find it very moronic that these people just keep building more and more scams and yet we can't up our security protection. Am I the only one who finds this disturbing! There's gotta be something we can do beside having to pay lots of money to be protected from prowlers when we should be getting those services for free.

It's like the government is happy to have these scammers out there cause it's just another way for them to charge innocent people money for something we should already have in our system. Not everyone can afford it and that is so very wrong. What ever happened to helping and protecting the american people!

Everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passive-Profits/nationwide/Passive-Profits-Passive-Profits-somehow-got-my-credit-card-and-charged-a-total-of-7980-316039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passive Profits